• Creating invoices, credit notes for corporate travel bookings done on daily basis and send statements/ledgers on a periodic basis
• Sending hard copy couriers or by hand the invoices to the client
• Manage client communication on day to...
Hello We have Requirements for the post of:- HOD( Furniture Division)
Designation: - HOD( Furniture Division)
Applied Candidate: -male only
Compensation:- 35k to 50k
Experience: -10yr to 15 yr
Qualification: M.B.A./ GRADUATE
Key Skills : manage all the marketing activities with marketing team.,marketting manager,sales manager
Prior experience in a travel company mandatory. Knowledge of travel company accounting.
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reportin...
Key Skills : prior experience in a travel company,accounts assistant,accounts associate,accounts executive,accounts clerk,accounts manager,head corporate...
Miit-multipro Global Training & Placements Incorporation
RS 1,00,000 To 6,00,000 Patna, Indore, Mumbai, Delhi
Corporate,Industrial,Business,IT,Technical,Forign Education 100% Job Based for all Candidate Global future
Education *Carrior=Eligibility+Degree+Ability+Global Tailent=100% Garanted Jobs & Self Business
*Digitization Digital India Education Traini...
Job opening for Online Marketing and Office Documentation
Function : Apparels / Garment and Fashion Industries
Position : Online Marketing Executive and Accountant
Qualification : Graduate at any stream with Tally Accounting and Computer Knowle...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 South Delhi, Delhi
1 - 4 yrs Delhi/NCR
1. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Audit
Exp- 1-4 years in Audit.
Salary- Best in the industry.
2. Position- Executive/ Sr. Executive - Accounts
Exp- 1-4 years in General Ac...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur...
Key Skills : working experience as accounting manager in any export house,advanced computer skills on ms office,accounting software and databases,proven...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
Send me Jobs like this
1. Advisory & Co-ordination services as and when required for basic accounting & Related activities of the company.
2. Ledger Scrutiny on monthly basis.
3. Verification of PF calculations in respect...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
Education - UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting-d...
Completion of Books for accounts having all entries
Compliance of TDS, Service Tax, and sales tax.
MIS preparation as directed by Management
Review of reconciliation of all banks accounts as per regular interval
Supporting work fo...
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
A controller directs and coordinates a company’s financial planning and budget management functions and oversees the financial management of foreign operations. He is responsible for profitability analysis, for contract negotiations and product inv...
Key Skills : hotel controller,hotel management,hotel staff
-Handling pre-sale enquiries via phone / e-mail
-Gathering customer needs and reporting that to manager
-Updating the CRM and managing the sales pipeline regularly
-Regular communication with the customers
-Planning and organizing customer follow...
Key Skills : sales,marketing,distribution,channel sales,business development executive,business development...
An international writing company WritersHub.org is looking for professional technical writers who are specialized in the following fields:
Some Key points:
•Accounts Assistant is responsible for maintaining the accuracy while updating the accounts, payable and receivable sub-ledgers, should be checked by the assistant.
•Accommodating monthly account with the help of industry speci...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
• Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
• Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
• Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and ...
Key responsibilities include:
Handling pre-sale enquiries via phone / e-mail
Gathering customer needs and reporting that to manager
Updating the CRM and managing the sales pipeline regularly
Regular communication with the customers
Key Skills : sales executive,marketing executive,business development executive,customer sales executive
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 South Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi
Become eligible for highest paid career among:
Corporate/Broker Companies – ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, Reliance Capital, Angle Broking, India Bulls, Share Khan, Anand Rathi, India Infoline, Motilal Oswal, Share Indi...
Key Skills : stock broker,back office executive,market research executive,technical analyst,risk management fundamental analyst,equity analyst,broking...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...
VP - Tax Operations
10 - 13 yrs Delhi/NCR
- Oversight of daily line production activities performed by multiple teams
- Work with global teams to support implementation of evolving IRS and global ...
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 West Delhi, Delhi, paschim vihar
1. Balance Sheet: Finalization of balance sheet on annual basis with help of CA.
2. Vouchers: Check voucher of all companys on daily basis. Check, sign & return.
3. Balance Sheet: Finalization of balance sheet on annual basis with help of CA.
Should have Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
Should know how to pass various type accounting entries like Journal, Contract, Payment, Receipt.
Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS.
Calculation of Service Tax & Ret...
•preparing accounts and tax returns
•administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
•auditing financial information
•compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting software
- Issuance & Collection of Form ‘C’, D1 & VAT C-4’
- Timely Sales Tax Assessment Preparation
- Purchase Bill Passing through ERP & Posting in Tally 9.00 ERP
- Posting of all transaction into Tally
RS 70,000 To 1,25,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 South Delhi, Delhi
Managing daily accounting needs, must know TDS returns & Sales Tax returns filing online,
Bank reconciliation, accounting on Busy software,
Inventory control, should be well versed with balance sheet, MIS reports etc. Every day accounting has to be...
Handling of daily account activity
Carefully analysing accounts
Reviewing accounting records
Preparing annual accounts,budget evaluations
Managing Taxation process
Preparation of all tax returns
And any other related role
He/ she should have ...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
• Day to day accounting entries in the Tally.
• Finalizing of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation.
• Preparation of Debtors’ reconciliation and Debtor’s ageing report.
• Handling all Assessment ...
Required for Chartered Accountancy Firm- CA articles/trainees for articleship having strong desire to learn and having good interpersonal skills 2. Required for Chartered Accountancy Firm- Qualified/Semi qualified Chartered Accountants,Cost Accountan...
Build & manage real estate agent/broker network
Manage broker/client engagement team
Responsible for generating sales and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
Work closely with channel partners(...
Key Skills : business development,insurance sales,accounts manager,accounting,head...