A young, dynamic professional who has good control on writing skills along with people management skills to help in delivering website, articles, press releases and promotional marketing material content.
- Writing website copy
- Basically Involves Sourcing of Articles;
- Content Development in the Form of By-line Stories, Reports, Profiles, Etc.
- Interviewing Leaders in the Industry
- Networking in the Industry By Attending Conferences and Seminars
- Working in Coordi...
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Erode, Navi Mumbai
We are creating a series of computer books for children aged between 6-8. We would like to invite applications from authors who want to write creative and interactive lessons for kids on simple topics like MS Paint and Writing Algorithms.
1. Generate Relevant Content for Social Media Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Etc.
2. Generate High Quality Content to Be Posted On Blogs.
3. Excellent in Communication Skill
4. Excellent in Decision Making Skill
Contractual and salaried job wherein 'Content Developer' is responsible for developing content for the European trainees/clients.Writers should be able to produce a wide variety of content for the Beginners, Intermediate and proficient level trainees...
RS1,50,000 To 4,00,000Surat, Vadodara, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
To interact with clients to ensure clarity in brief (whenever required)
Work in tandem with Client Servicing / Business Development to develop new ideas and concepts as part of the marketing strategy
Devise ideas to ...
Candidate will be responsible for handling backoffice duties like editing publishing writing online search , SEO for a leading financial portal .Excellent english is a must . Job location Andheri East Mumbai .
Ideate, write, storytell content , concepts and copy across media (Traditional, Digital, BTL, Corporate) for brands and business. Research, cordinate for the content. Brainstorm, attend client meetings. Make professional presentations from concept do...