A Civil Supervisor Monitors Ongoing Construction to Ensure that the Work is Being Done Correctly and the Project Stays On Schedule. the Job Focuses On Civil Projects such as Building. At Least a Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering or a Related Field ...
Discussing requirements with the client and other professionals (e.g architects)
Analysing survey, mapping and materials-testing data with computer modelling software
Drawing up blueprints, using computer aided design (cad) packages
Job Description :
Salary:INR Best in the industry
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
1.Supervise and coordinate day-to-day construction on project site during assigned shift (including night shifts)
2. Plan and execute daily targets with contractors in adherence to daily schedules
3. Supervise various works daily i.e.. site survey ...
Key Skills : civil engineer,junior engineer,civil engineering,site management,site construction management,civil...
Senior Designer you will participate in a wide range of projects covering civil foundations and structural steel modeling and drafting. Activities include site investigation and civil/structural steel modeling for both front end planning studies and ...
1. Candidate should be good enough to prepare BOQ for interior work & material specification independently as per given drawing.
2. Candidate will be responsible for quality management.
3. Candidate will be responsible for site supervision.
We Require Btech Engineering / Diploma - Civil.
for Companies- Gmr Group, Hcc, Punj Lloyd and Many More...
b.tech/ Diploma Civil
candidate Should have Good Communication Skills (verbal and Written)