1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
Position: Head – Content Research & Compliance Consulting
Qualification: Llb / Llm
Regulatory Compliances, Research, Consulting In Compliance Management, Legal Counsel And Compliance Officer, Program Management, Very Good Spoken &...
Key Skills : skills: regulatory compliances,research,consulting in compliance management,legal counsel and compliance officer,program management,very good...
Skill: Preparation of Import and Export Checklist
Industry Knowledge: Custom house Agent and Freight Forwarders
Experience: 2-5 years
CTC Salary: 10000 - 20000 p.m.
Location: Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
Statutory Compliances and daily paperwork/Handle employee grievances in relation to:o Salary enquiries/ Guiding to respective functional heads/ Handling transfers/PFA/Shop Act License Renewals of every location every month/Preparation of letters.
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
Clipocruit Job Placements & Career Counseeling Pvt Ltd
RS1,00,000 To 1,25,000Bangalore
Who can understand departmental works,compliance services and get the registrations on time effectively and efficiently and take care of office administrative work.It will be a good learning opportunity for a good career growth. Will be working with ...
Key Skills : departmental works,compliance services,administrative works,administrative executive,administrative officer,administrative head
To defend company & its employees legal related issues. Protect the employees from harassment of the Police/Authorities.To reply all the notices received by the company and keep a copy for records.Send legal notices to the defaulters, NPA's and recov
No. Key Accountabilities :
- Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to perio...
Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to periodically review, update and ...
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
- Should have good command over HPLC.(Compulsory)
- Should have worked on instruments such as GC, UV, IR etc.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of protocols for analytical method validations as per ICH and Regulatory requirements.
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana Ensure registered documents are properly maintained. Liasoning with Sub registrar office. Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess payment.
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
RS50,00,000 & above To 50,00,000 & aboveSaudi Arabia, Riyadh
Ready to relocate.
Ready to join immediately.
1. Responsible for all finance activity within the firm. Drive and oversee all financial
accounting, record keeping, statutory, tax and regulatory reporting and compliances,
and all relevant audits
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
RS1,00,000 To 2,50,000Chandigarh, Sector 47 Chandigarh
responsibilities of the job include:
convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
RS2,50,000 To 3,00,000Mumbai, 44-a,2nd Floor,Dheeraj Heritage,S V Road,Santacruz West,Maharashtra 400054
1) Knowledge of all secretarial and legal functions.
2) Good Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement compliance, FEMA Regulations
3) Clarity about Accounting Standards, Income Tax provisions applicable to an Individual and...
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
Designation : Compliance Executive
Qualification : B.Com / BBA / CS Perusing
Experience : Fresher/ 0-6 months of Experience
Employment : Full time.
Salary : Best as per the company Rule.
Job Location : Pune
Gender : Female candidate should be ...
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana
Ensure registered documents are properly maintained.
Liasoning with Sub registrar office.
Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess p...
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Internal Auditor is internal audit, internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance and reporting functions.
- supervises execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducti...
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
Please note this is for Risk & Compliance team and not AML hence please ensure the candidates are aware about the same.
- Candidates with Background check / credit card verification process could be considered.
- Candidates should possess good ...
Job Designation: Research Associate (Trainee)
We are looking to hire LLB graduates with excellent spoken and written English skills. Candidates are required to have working knowledge of MS Office and conduct research using legal databases. Job pro...
- to Handle Corporate Issues & Formulate Behavioral Policies for Subordinates
- Performance Assignments as Directed By Supervisor
- Liaison with Legal Team
- to Review Agreement, Contracts
- Facilitator for Chief Ethics and Compliance Counsel
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Drafting and finalization of customer's letters, affidavit, undertaking, Cancellation / Settlement / Surrender Deed / Agreement and MOU, Legal Notices and Replies. Drafting and preparation of various letters including replies relating to Govt. Deptt.
Manager Regulatory Compliance
Manager- Regulatory Compliance with D2H Client in Delhi
-Report and analyses regulatory policy
-Interact with regulator on company issues and regulations
-Respond to regulator on consultation papers
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Graduates required for the post of non voice executive.
Only fresher candidates required.
Skills required : word,excel,internet with good communication skills required in English.
Working days : Monday - Friday. Saturday & Sun...
Key Skills : non voice executive,legal advisor,legal management,legal consultant,judicial advisor,lawyer,court...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issues...