Position: Head – Content Research & Compliance Consulting
Qualification: Llb / Llm
Regulatory Compliances, Research, Consulting In Compliance Management, Legal Counsel And Compliance Officer, Program Management, Very Good Spoken &...
Key Skills : skills: regulatory compliances,research,consulting in compliance management,legal counsel and compliance officer,program management,very good...
Please note this is for Risk & Compliance team and not AML hence please ensure the candidates are aware about the same.
- Candidates with Background check / credit card verification process could be considered.
- Candidates should possess good ...
5 to 8 years of Experience in IT, out of which 3 to 4 years of experience in Information Security and Business Continuity Management .
- Good level of familiarity in ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 Standards
- Strong background in one or more Management Sy...
Key Skills : information security,business continuity management,riskcompliance officer,information...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue
Head - Employment Laws (Global)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment ...
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
Clipocruit Job Placements & Career Counseeling Pvt Ltd
RS1,00,000 To 1,25,000Bangalore
Who can understand departmental works,compliance services and get the registrations on time effectively and efficiently and take care of office administrative work.It will be a good learning opportunity for a good career growth. Will be working with ...
Key Skills : departmental works,compliance services,administrative works,administrative executive,administrative officer,administrative head
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issues...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...