- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...
RS2,50,000 To 3,00,000Mumbai, 44-a,2nd Floor,Dheeraj Heritage,S V Road,Santacruz West,Maharashtra 400054
1) Knowledge of all secretarial and legal functions.
2) Good Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement compliance, FEMA Regulations
3) Clarity about Accounting Standards, Income Tax provisions applicable to an Individual and...
Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements. Extensive transactional experie...
Create Master Data For Leased Rent Properties
Manage & Update Master Data For Leased Rental
Understanding Requirements Of As Is And Mapping With To Be For Proposed Software
Liasioning With Software Consultants.
prefer fresher CA or 2-3 year...
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
RS5,00,000 To 10,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Liaison with Banks for Bank Guarantees (bg), Etc.
- Managing the Statutory Compliances Under Income Tax, Karnataka / Mumbai Vat, Cst, Stpi, Customs, and Service Tax, Transfer Pricing Etc., Efficiently
- Appearing and Completin...
-MBA HR with excellent communication (written and oral English) and prior 3-4 years of minimum experience in similar role.
-Demonstrated experience in statutory compliance, labour laws, company acts and minimum wages or/ and benefi...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Seeking to Hire a Dynamic and Results Driven Individual as Program Lead Social Risk and Compliance to Ensure Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Within the Fair Trade System in the Asia and Pacific Region. this is a New Position Since Napp ...
Key Skills : program,social risk,compliance,human rights,Program Lead
The candidate would be instrumental in managing statutory compliance across locations relating to Labour Laws and also monitoring, advising and resolving ER issues across the Sales team in partnering with local HR
- Centrally monitor and coordina...
Key Skills : hr manager,hr,human resource development manager,payroll executive
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
Monitor various productivity metrics for the Customer Service team on weekly basis and assist Operations teams with deep dives
Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Operations on improving and creating new m...
Is a Process that An Organization Should Follow the Relevant Laws, Regulations and Business Rules. the Role of Legal Compliance Has Been Included for Self-monitoring the Non-governed Behavior with Organizations that Leads to Workplace Discretions. ...
• Custodian of regulatory policy and framework for CS
• Coordinate with CS stakeholders to compliance to all regulatory guidelines & internal firm policies while handling nodal/legal complaints
• Coordinate with Legal teams for all custom...
Key Skills : • deployment of regulatory framework • tracking and measurement of non-compliance • penalty and risk projection • 100% timely reporting to...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
MBA or PG in HR
Profile- 80% Generalist, 20% recruitment.
Worked in :
Statutory compliance- PF, ESIC, Bonus.
Office Working :
6 days week 10.30a...
Job Opening for Unit Manager (hospital experience must)
Position & Functional Goals
Meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To Ensure the Client Service Satisfaction Level.
Meeting all statuary & regulatory requirements at unit.
RSLess than 50000 To Less than 50000Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Greater Noida, Kolkata
NeoCap Technology is now Dealing with new Captcha Typing Project.
Our Project Specifications :-
No Termination, No Deduction, No Accuracy, Easy & Fast Captcha, No Time Limit, Unlimited Work, 24 Hr Working site (You can work anytime)
We also provid...
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
The Selected Candidate Will Be Placed for Indian Operations and Will have to Be Open for Indoor and Outdoor Marketing for Any One of the Below :
- Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments - all India
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills a...
The company is a technology savvy, logistics service provider in the B2B logistics space,\\r\\nthat has recently entered the new area of personal warehousing. The company has invested in a cutting edge software platform and has industry leaders in it...
To assist Sr. Advocates in Various matters.
Taking dictation and drafting of relevant documents.
To attend in the court on behalf of Seniors...................................................................................................
Key Skills : effective communication skills. candidates should be enthusiasm,energetic and ambitious,drafting,legal trainee,lawyer,legal lawyer,advocate,legal...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...