RS15,00,000 To 30,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Company: Leading Indian Company
- Handling overall compliance of corporate laws, SEBI regulations, legal matters â?? Indian as well as applicable foreign laws
- Dealing with Stock Exchange related matters
- Handing secretar...
Reporting to: Vice President - Secretarial & Legal
Roles and Responsibilities:
Handling matters connected with Meetings of Shareholders and Board of Directors and other Internal Meetings of the Management;
Assisting in the work relat...
we required personal secretary at vile parle west
\"1. Reading, monitoring and responding to the Directors email.
2. Answering calls and handling queries.
3. Preparing correspondence on the Director’s behalf.
Key Skills : personal assistant,personal secretary,personal assistance,secretary,company personal secretary
RS2,50,000 To 3,00,000Mumbai, 44-a,2nd Floor,Dheeraj Heritage,S V Road,Santacruz West,Maharashtra 400054
1) Knowledge of all secretarial and legal functions.
2) Good Knowledge of Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement compliance, FEMA Regulations
3) Clarity about Accounting Standards, Income Tax provisions applicable to an Individual and...
The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This pos...
RS1,75,000 To 5,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We are Urgently hiring Qualified Chartered Accountant /CS well versed or specialized into Companies Act , Accounting Standards,Review compliances to the accounting system & procedure in place, supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of ...
This is a Great Opportunity for a Senior Accountant to Work for a Small But Rapidly Expanding Accounting Real Estate Developer. Candidate Should Possess In-depth Knowledge of Taxation, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Vat, Etc
salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.a...
The CS is responsible to conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors, shareholders and to maintain various statutory records and registers for the Company, advice the Board on corporate governance and other provisions as may be applicable.
Key Skills : company secretary,taxation,auditing,service tax,accounting,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws,cost accountancy,budgeting,excise...
COMPANY SECRETARY FOR LISTED LTD
No. of Vacancies :- 1
Job Profile :- COMPANY SECRETARYFOR LISTED LTD
Experience :- 2 YR
Job Location:- VT
Key Skills :- COMPANY SECRETARY FOR LISTED LTD
Key Skills : company secretary,secretary,security guard,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws
Manage cash flow and forecasting*Ensuring quality and accuracy of accounting as per company law and accounting standards*Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory & Internal Compliances.
Co – Blue Sun Info
Post – Executive Secretary
Job Description – The position of executive secretary consists of providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical report, handling information requests a...
Able to handle all Secretarial & Legal functions independently - handling board meetings, Maintaining Minutes of all Meetings, Statutory Registers and records, filing of Forms and all other Secretarial Compliance
Reporting to the Board of Directors
Key Skills : legal secretarial activities company secretary company secr,legal secretarial,company secretary,officer secretary,cs,company...
Branch Accounting experience.
- Statutory accounts.
- Internal and external Accounts Audit.
- Inter and Intra department coordination.
- Team management and coaching.
- Strong knowledge of Tally Accounting.
- other Account responsibilities as p...
Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Able to manage the secretarial functions of a listed company
Knowledge on Corporate Laws, Manage all sorts of statutory compliance
Maintain all statutory records/ register as per ...
A BSE listed company requires an accounts executive. The person must have atleast 2-3 years experience in the accounts department. The person must possess knowledge about book keeping, making vouchers, payment of taxes, filing of returns and handling...
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
Must: Require Fresher graduate,young dynamic, willing to travel.
Requirement of Secretary with good Communication skills with good knowledge of Shorthand and typing.Willing to travel.
Self correspondence, email, taking dicta...
- Handling Computerized Accounts and Knowledge of ( Vat, Service Tax, E Filing of Vat Returns, Tds Etc )
- Managing the Day-to-day Operations of the Office
organizing and Maintaining Files and Records.
salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter