- To secure a challenging position in a reputed organization, where my capabilities can be exploited for growth of organization and ample opportunity for career development.
- To use the knowledge and skills acquired, to learn and adopt new and eme...
1) Position would be part of "Central Project Team" which works on different project sites. They play a crucial role in project management from site sourcing till the implementation and testing phase is over. Hence the prerequisite for thi...
- Handle water projects in rural areas.
- Watershed Mgmt, check dams, KT weirs, water source tapping (lifting/ gravity), spring cordoning, bunds, Filteration, pipelines.
- Able to track budgets along with project implementation.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Have experience (1- 2 yrs) in contracting, quantity surveying & rate analysis.
- Field exposure will be of added advantage
- With Fair computer kno...
- Checking of ongoing construction activities Site engineer or Senior Engineer.
- Coordination with contractor for daily work task.
- Checking of Safety parameters( Safety belts/ helmets/ safety nets etc.) in construction area.
- Cordination with ...
- Looking after RCC, plumbing, tiling, plastering, brickwork, finishing, waterproofing, etc.
- Looking after the execution residential and commercial projects from start to finish Organize, supervise, monitor and control construction activities.
Key Skills : site engineer,site engineering,project management,civil site engineer,civil contractor
We have an urgent requirement of Civil Engineer.
Kindly send to me your resumes for the above mentioned post.
To ensure Pure Waste Discharge from a toilet, thus playing a critical role in preventable healthcare.
- Civil Engineering is a Broad Term Covering Several Specialist Areas of Engineering, So as a Civil Engineer You Could Be Employed in Any Sector from Structural, Transportation, Environmental to Maritime and Geo Technical.
- as An Incorporated Engin...