RSLess than 50000 To 3,00,000Hyderabad, East Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Dear Sir or Madam,
Greetings! This is Jaydip Mukerji from Global Free University and Jaydip Mukerji Global
I am searching for mutually beneficial partnership for 2 businesses:
Global Free University is an international on...
Key Skills : web developer,web design,software,information technology analyst,seo,web designer,web designer developer,senior web designer
1. Carrying out day-to-day activities of operations and ensuring the smooth delivery of Managed services
2. Reporting of delivery quality conformance to the defined processes
3. Handling the inventory, distribution of goods and f...
Writers/Journalists to write about Business Technology and communicating with CIOs/Heads of IT in mid to large enterprises.
The candidate should possess zeal and the right intent. On job training is our headache. Prior experience is a ++ ho...
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS2,50,000 To 8,50,000Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
Review various reports inc...
Key Skills : begin with a rigorous mortgage processing foundations course work to quickly establish knowledge in the mortgage processing and banking industry,...
RS15,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Minimum 15+ Years Experience in Hedge Fund Industry or in Similar Indian / International Capital Markets Industry
- Having Experience in Trading & Settlements Domains
- Should have Worked On Calypso & Murex
- Strong Bu...
Key Skills : calypso,murex,business analyst,business development
1. Planning and execution of operations
2. Managing day-to-day activities of project execution/operations and ensuring the smooth delivery of Managed services
3. Conducting required training programs to all users of the Managed Services
4. Review ...
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...