Need a Studio promoter female , should be experienced in marketing , very presentable, English is must, Ensure full records of incoming/outgoing project and issued information are maintained (Project documentation).
Key Skills : promotions,marketing,selling,branding,sales executive,business development executive
Deliver targets for TAT and Quality Parameters with Respect to Merchant Acquisition through agencies. Manage multicity agencies and branding material vendors.
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
RS8,00,000 To 20,00,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune, Delhi
• An impressive record of achievement in the field of marketing, within broadcasting or an industry of similar scale and complexity.
• A full understanding of brand management; brand and marketing strategy; marketing techniques; audience researc...
-Key Responsibility Areas:
-Strong conceptualization ability, Strong visual communication ability and creative skills.
-Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design and visual design.
-Understanding and assuring bran...
Key Skills : web designer,logo designer,creative designer,online branding,html developer,wordpress,photoshop designer
Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relations.Meeting up clients & giving presentation/demo about products based on appointments.Following up leads, meeting.Managing marketing material for example, brochures, leaflets, posters,
The profile is entitled to female only
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenu...
RS2,75,000 To 7,50,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
- Co-ordination with agencies for ATL-BTL activities. He/She has to ensure execution of media plans.
- Co-ordinate to execution branding activities at events like Company Distributors Meetings, Retailers Meetings, Trade Shows, Exhibitions etc.
1. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities.
2. Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Generate leads and work towards converting them to new customer accounts.
4. Maintain and develop exis...