An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Supervises the functions of the department employees, facilities, operations and cost on a day- to-day basis.
Key management: includes opening & closing of shift in presence.
Cash Management: includes issuing of daily floats, handling cinema i...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Greetings from Hexaware Technologies…!!!
Hexaware is the Fastest Growing Outsourcing provider of IT, BPO, Consulting and Next-Generation Services. Since its inception in 1990, Hexaware has been committed in delivering meaningful technology soluti...
To Manage the Branch Administration, Operations and profitability.
To Manage the sales of the Home Loan and Mortgages.
1. Managing Operations and overall administration of Branch
2. Responsible for driving business f...
Urgent opening for Sales Executive post for banking sector.
ON ROLL JOB
CTC : 7000 to 10000
Job Profile :
Roles of the Sales Executive
- Map areas given to him for sources
- Identify sources
- All executives must have all kinds of so...