1. Providing Ayurvedic Consultation To Patients.
2. Writing Prescriptions And Prescribing Medicines
3. Handling Opd / Online Consultation To The Patients.
4 Preparing How To Take Medicine And Diet Chart.
5. Follow Up W...
Key Skills : ayurveda,bams,ayurvedic physician,ayurvedic consultant,ayurvedic doctor,ayurvedic medical officer,ayurveda doctor,assistant...
Qualification : MD/MS (Ayurveda) from any recognized university. Retired from Central/State Govt./ Autonomous Body Ayurveda Hospitals.
Desirable Qualification : Computer Knowledge, MS Office, Excel etc.
Age limit : Maximum 65 years.
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy /D. Pharmacy. (Ayurveda) from recognized University /Institution with two years’ experience in recognized Ayurveda Hospital or B. Pharmacy.
Age limit : Maximum 27 years.
Key Skills : pharmacist,assistant pharmacist,pharmacy doctor,pharmacy doctor assistant,ayurveda doctor,govt
Having Good Clinical Experience In Ayurvedic & Panchakarma
Good Knowledge Of Ayurvedic Medicines & Panchakarma
Ayurveda Clinics For Ayurveda Body Treatments
Looking For Highly Motivated Ayurvedic Doctor
Ability To Inte...
Key Skills : ayurveda body treatments,ayurvedic doctor,panchakarma
- Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication.
- Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes.
- Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department.
- Determine accurac...
Key Skills : medical advisor,medical billing,bams,bhms,ayurveda,homeopathy