Architects create designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments. They use their specialist construction knowledge and high level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
1. Artistic drawing abilities and technical knowledge of computer-aided design and drafting programs, such as AutoCAD
2. Good sense of symmetry, design, balance and space in creating mechanical drawings
3. Ability to meet deadlines
Should be familiar with creating high standard shop drawings using AutoCAD
Experience in handling GCC projects or work experience in GCC is an added advantage
AutoCAD skills should be extremely good and fast
Creating detailed design development dr...
Should have minimum 3 years Modeling experience in architectural/ID
Excellent skills in Revit
Parametric Family creation is an advantage
Initial employment in Kochi but should be willing to travel to GCC Frequently for onsite work
Should be able...
CAD Designing and Detailing for Building Facade, Glazing & Aluminium Cladding.
- Must have Ability to Select Profiles Based On Given Building Conditions and Prepare Shop Drawings in International Standards.
- Good Communication Skills in Englis...
Should Be Familiar with Id Detailed Design Drawings
excellent Skills in Autocad
should have 3 Years of Minimum Experience with Id Detailing in the Gcc
initial Employment in Kochi But Should Be Willing to Travel to Gcc Frequently for Onsite Work