1. to Handle Independently Statutory Compliance Central Excise, Service Tax Vat, Wc (including Wcst ), Cst, Entry Tax , Tds & Tcs
2. to Handle the Scn & Good Skill in Drafting Reply to Show Cause Notices.
3. to Handle Documentation On E...
-Should Have Work on Taxation Compulsarily
-Extensive hands on Experience in Financial Accounting Like Profit/Loss Accounting, Trial Balance & Balance Sheets, etc.
-Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Orie...
RS 2,50,000 To 3,00,000 Hyderabad, Bhopal, Nagpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Delhi
Candidate Must Be Mba Finance and Having Knowledge of Auditing. Candidate Will Be Placed At Nearest Location. in Various Part of India, Company is a Leading Ro and Home Appliances Manufacturing Company.
Key Skills : mba finance,financial accountant,banking executive,accounts manager
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day-by-day-operation of the financial department. His/her main scope includes administering accounting policies and procedures, preparing and interpreting financial statements and management reports, assisti...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
1.The Candidate must have good, accounting and costing concepts.
2.He should be hard working, cooperative, and should be willing to take responsibility / claim ownership for his jobs.
3.The Candidate should have good working knowledge of