Deputy Manager – Direct Tax
This role would be based out of Corporate office in Chennai. The person would work with the team to ensure
Compliance to Income tax Act including transfer pricing and TDS
Representations before the Income tax au...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Chennai, Erode, Namakkal, Salem
Ability To Handle
1.Central Excise, 2. Sales Tax, And 3. Service Tax.
In Central Excise He Need To Be Thorough With The Following.
-Filling Of Central Excise Returns Er-1And Er-6.
-Maintenance Of Rg23A, Rg23C & Rg1 Register.
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.