Designation: Operations (PPIC) - LL outsourcing & Co-ordination
Exp.: should have min. exp. of 2-3 yrs in outsourcing and identifying the LL & Contract Mfg sites within India.
1. Should have extensive...
Key Skills : production co-ordinator,production coordinator,inspection,site audit,pharma engineer,production controller,production head,production...
we have opening for line Audit Incharge, we provide salary 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A
1) Conducting ISO internal audits.
2) Review line audit NC's.
3) Collecting action plan from respective concern.
4) Initiating actions.
5) Verify the effecti...
We are looking for Junior QA officer in reputed pharma company at Boisar, palgarh.
Candidate should be BSC/B.Pharma and having pharmaceutical background.
Internal Audit of Company,
Purchase, Sales, Bank, Frieght all sections audit and reporting to Acconts Manager / CA of the Company.
Salary: 90,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Travelling allowances and other incentives
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branchâ€™s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
1. Routine sampling and analysis of Raw material, Intermediates, Finished product and Packing material whenever required.
2. Labeling of Raw material, Intermediate, Finished product and Packing material whenever required.
We are looking for QC officer in reputed API pharma Industry, based at Boisar, Maharashtra.
Desired candidate should have pharmaceutical background with 2-4 years of work experience and candidate should be FDA approved.
Key Skills : quality control,quality control management,quality management,quality assurance,...
Job Description: - Performs routine laboratory procedures .
- Conducts tests and procedures under the direction and Guidance of Std Sop.
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment.
- Operates the Laboratory equipmentâ€™s as per SO...
Key Skills : qc,quality control chemist,quaity control,qa chemist,chemical,chemical quality control chemist,quality control,quality assurance chemist,laboratory...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
The Job Would Provide An Opportunity to Prove Ones Ability and Command Over Handling the Situations. We Expect the Candidate to Work with Full Dedication and Bear the Responsibility to Accomplish the Job Assigned.
RS4,00,000 To 9,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...