Department : Service Quality Management System
Qualification : Undergraduate’s/ Graduates/ Diploma Holders
Shift Timing- Rotational Shift
Working Days- 6 Days per Week
Closing Date : 19/06/2016
Semi Qualified Accountants who had completed their Articleship/ B.Com Graduates are required for our Audit/Tax/Consulting divisions in Cochin. Accountants withan inclination to seek a career in Audit/Tax/Consulting may apply
Experience: 0 years - 3 years
Qualification: CA Inter/Articleship completed
Salary : 10000-25000
an InternationalAudit Firm with Branches abroad and India. We have opening at present for Audit Assistants to ou...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruvandrum
Profile: Branch Support Executive – Operation
Job Role: Key Accountabilities:
Logging in the day to day New Business application forms & quality checking of documentation & forwarding it to the Head office for issuance.
Banking New Business & ...
Key Skills : branch support executive,operation management,sales,business development,marketing,business...
Designation : Facility Head
Location : Cochin
Experience : 3- 7 years
Job Description :
• Responsible for the facilities teams with theirday-to-day management of all property projects, health and safety matters andbuilding maintenance
- To manage in-house and external testing & inspections of fabrics & textile made-ups & Audits.
- Controlling, guiding & assuring Quality production at various stages of productions.
- Interacting with Vendors, Suppliers & In-...
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of email, spreadsheet software, word processing software and presentation software. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, te...
Extensive working experience in relation to the following services/solutions:rnrnDrafting and designing accounting policies.rnrnTechnical accounting research and advice.rnrnConsolidation and Compilation support.rnrnFinancial statement close process s...
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget).
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).