1)6 years of strong accounting and functional experience.
2)Responsible for financial management, Taxation ,Finalization of accounts
3)Regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation
4)Banking and operational fund manag...
Designation- Accountant Manager
Salary: Attractive (Depends on current package of candidate is 30% increment)
• Leading a team of executives and day...
Key Skills : excise audit,tax return,tds & income tax return,vat return,bank reconciliation,bank guarantee,making budget,knowledge about law,etc…,...
-Maintaining and scrutinizing Books of Accounts.
-Tax / Statutory compliance.
-Income Tax – Timely filing of eTDS and details as per Income Tax Act.
-Service Tax – Checking and verification of Service Tax calculations.
-Audit and Book...
Key Skills : account manager as last 20 years,accounts manager,taxation,accounts assistant,accountant
DM – Technology Security Risk, Compliance & Audits
Location : Pune
Experience : 4 – 8 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
The role involves working with central and circle based teams to ensu...
We have an urgent requirement for the post of Asst. Manager-QA with our reputed client into API/Bulk Drug Mfg Co. Please find the details below:
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Mahad, Maharashtra
Designation: Asst. Manager-Qual...
-Manage overall planning, coordination and execution of audit engagements.
-Conduct various kinds of Audits like Internal Audits, Statutory Audits, Bank Audits and Concurrent Audits for various industries.
-Design internal controls for the clients ...
- Expertise in the following areas:
- Income Tax (Domestic) - Tax Audit, Return Filing, Representation at AO & Appellate Levels, breifing consultants for ITAT & High Court matters, reporting in Form 3CA-3CB-3CD, Form 29B, etc.
- Income Tax ...
Key Skills : accounting,international,taxation service tax,tds,return,senior manager,chartered accountant,cost accounting
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
Requirement for candidate should be PhD with 5 to 8 years of work experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control department in pharma company. Selected candidate will be responsible for the following activities - Supervision of quality control lab ...
1. Monitoring that the appropriate day to day accounting entries are passed in the accounting software,
2. Monitoring that all the payments are made based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
3. Providing MIS pertaining to Finance & Account...
The company is a technology savvy, logistics service provider in the B2B logistics space,\\r\\nthat has recently entered the new area of personal warehousing. The company has invested in a cutting edge software platform and has industry leaders in it...
Responsibilities & Duties
obtain and Maintain a Thorough Understanding of the Financial Reporting and General Ledger Structure.
ensure An Accurate and Timely Monthly, Quarterly and Year End Close.
ensure the Timely Reporting of all Monthly Financi...
Unit Finance & Accounts regular activities, Cost Control and prepare Product wise Costing & Contribution analysis for effective Business decision, Inventory Management to minimize working capital requirement, physical verification
of metal ...
- Handling day to day activities of the company.
- Head a team of 10 account staff.
- Prepare accounts up to finalization.
- Compliance of statutory laws such as Service Tax/VAT/TDS etc.
- Coordination with bankers, statutory auditors & Consu...
SAFETY FOR MAN & MATERIAL.
- Close monitoring of construction activities in terms of HSE compliance on day-to day basis.
- Ensuring all the works are carried out in strict adherence of HSE plan.
- Conducting/Participating Tool box talks for th...
Key Skills : safety engineer,hse engineer,health and safety
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:rn Examination with the results of previous audits,rn Examination of ROC compliance;rn Examining company accounts and financial control systemsrn Verification of compliance o...
- Complete the logs specified by the process.
- Ensure adherence to time schedules.
- Be available for all briefings and updates.
- Be aware of and comply with any client / process / product updates.
- Share the day's pe...
Key Skills : customer service executive,customer service assistant,customer service agent
We are a placement company located in balewadi pune, we have very urgent requirement with our client located in pune station (multiplex industry ) area.
Required:- Duty Manager
Qualification:- Hotel Management
Duties And Responsibilities:- Duty...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
RS 1,50,000 To 6,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Ensure timely payments to suppliers / service providers for goods and services received as per agreed terms.
Monitor and control petty cash operations.
Review the suppliers aging analysis to ensure payment to suppliers.
Job Location: Boisar
Job Description: - Worked on MIS.
- Worked as section in charged.
- Find out bottleneck in production & try to increase production by minimizing time cycle of process.
- Technical support to technology t...
Key Skills : production engineer,chemical engineer,production manager,manufacturing executive,quality control engineer,quality assurance...
Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
Oversee the p...
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...
Incumbent Will Be Responsible for Liaisoning & Compliance with Regulatory Agencies like Mpcb, Dish, Explosives Etc., Incident Investigation & Analysis, Conducting Various Safety Audits like Work Place Safety, Process Safety Mgmt & Contrac...
Key Skills : manager safety,manager health & safety,environment management
Must have experience in scripting or programming in the unix environment.
Windows system administration experience including system configuration and in-depth under the hood working of: Local security Policy, Domain Security Policy, WMI, GPO, User A...
Key Skills : windows firewall,unix system,logging and auditing,syslog,logging,auditing
RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This pos...
RS 2,25,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1.We are looking for a candidate who has very strong technical knowledge of accounting/ bookkeeping transactions:
The person should be excellent in the following areas in Oracle:
a.Creation of supplier in Accounts Payable module and creation of cus...
1. to Handle Independently Statutory Compliance Central Excise, Service Tax Vat, Wc (including Wcst ), Cst, Entry Tax , Tds & Tcs
2. to Handle the Scn & Good Skill in Drafting Reply to Show Cause Notices.
3. to Handle Documentation On E...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Designation Sr. Material Engineer --(Purchase)
Responsibility 1. To be responsible for the technical evaluation and appraisal of various materials used at RUPL Project sites.
2. To ensure implementation of relevant IS codes for pro...
Key Skills : technical evaluation,senior material engineer,material engineer,material engineering
Job Location - Mumbai
job Description/job Responsibilities:-
- Brand Performance to Achieve Target
- Help Marketing Manager in Development of Detailed Activity Calendar On Brands to Deliver Brand Targets (within the Allocated Spends)
RS 4,00,000 To 9,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
To support in preparing Group Annual budget ;Group MIS.
Analysis of project performance with Budget.
Supporting in review of tax & statutory compliance.
Service tax / vat audit and assessments.
he should have good knowledge of direct and in...
Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and t...
For A Usa Based Chemical Company .Having Trading Operations In India And Office At Andheri Chakala. R Nrequired Employee Or Industrial Trainee Or Ca Article To Work As An Assistant To Tax Head R Nknowledge Of Indirect Taxes Required R Nneed T...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
Mumbai (Western Suburbs)
Fast growing pharma MNC
- To maintain complete accounts for company and company's sub...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
We are looking for service desk candidates @Fiserv (Pune)Should have relevant IT Service desk experience in application Support, server monitoring tools, server support & ticketing tools.
Designation: Service Desk
Experience level: 3-6
Hurry Up!!!!! Come Fast.. Make Your Career in HR..
Professional HR Generalist Training
Enhance your HR knowledge in best institutes with 100% job assistance.
Any Graduate or Post Graduate can be specialized in HR Generalist Training which has h...
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...