Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Qualification : 1) Degree of a recognized University with 2 yrs full time or 3 yrs part time Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) / Management Studies (MMS) / Personnel Management (MPM) with specialization in Human Resources Managem...
Key Skills : manager human resources,assistant manager human resources,human resource officer,business administrative,development officer,personnel...
Assist HR Manager on manpower planning, recruitment, selection, placement,orientation, performance management, career planning, succession planning,formulation of policies and strategies.
Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules &...
The Following are Job Responsibilities of Hr Executive -
job Description, Identify the Competencies Required, Identify the Source for Hiring,
interview the Candidate Coordinate the Interview with the Respective Department And
Key Skills : human resource manager,hr management,hr assistant,hr coordinator,human...
Good understanding of HR policies.
Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Etc.
Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment, Salary slip, leave encashment and full...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We requirement of a HR Executive with 2 Years Experience in Service Industry with our client who into Heavy industries Between Ghatkopar & Chembur.
She should be preferably MBA in HR , ready for elevation to Executive Assistant Role to Directors &...
Key Skills : human resources,hr assistant,hr associate,hr administration,hr executive,hr manager,hr head
Qualification : BA/BSc/BCom/BBA or equivalent. Knowledge of computer applications. Three years experience in office administration, handling online purchases of IIT Bombay, accounting, vendor interaction etc. is required.
Job Profile : Handli...
Make & send the quotations with all terms & conditions to enquired Co.
Co-ordinate with sales, accounts and billing dept for various issues and subjects.
Handle vendor management, Expenses, Bills, Maintenance & AMC.
Fresher can also ...
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RS 7,50,000 To 12,00,000 Goa Velha, Panaji, Mumbai, Pune
The successful candidate / company will be responsible for ensuring the overall administration of the human resources department of Hotels Apartments including recruitment of both local and remote team members, monitor training and development, manag...
- Leads Team Members of the Corporate Communications Department to Execute all Communication, and Production Activities of FSS
- Develops and Implements Strategic Plans for the Corporate Communications Department to Facilitate the Achievement of the...
MNC starting their operations in Mumbai is looking for young and talented PA of Branch Manager with perspectives to grow professionally.
Duties and Resps: timely and accurately implementation of BM's tasks i.e. office administration & paperwork, w...
Key Skills : personal assistant,personal assistant manager
Recruitment, Joining Formalities And Induction Of New Staff.
Update And Maintain Personal Files, Hr Records, Company Policies And Directives.
Leave & Attendance Management.
Payroll Management In Coordination With Finance Department.
RS 4,00,000 To 8,00,000 Bharuch, Surat, Vapi, Mumbai
Shall be responsible for all HR & Administration activities. Textile ind exp is preferred.
training and development
contract labor management
Legal Statutory exp must
Candidate must have...
Respond to Telephone Inquiries, Providing Quality Service to Customers Services.
- Handle Daily Staff Scheduling
- Interact with Staff
- Ability to Write Correspondence Including Emails, Letters and Powerpoint Presentations.
- Assist Executives i...
Accounts Assistant Carry Out Bills and Invoice from Vendor and Supplier in a Specified Time Frame.
* Data Entry in Tally and Update Records of Cheque , Cash, Demand Drafts and Invoice .
* Respond to Clients Query Till Satisfaction as Requ...
- Assisting in Manpower Planning.
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- to Ensure Availability of Manpower as per the Defined Budgets
- Ensure Orientation and Induction of the Newly Joined Employees
- Prepare the Job Descriptions and Kras of t...
Assistant Manager/senior Officer - Contracts Management - Llb
candidates Should Be Graduate in Law with 02 to 05 Years Experience of Legal Knowledge in Contract Administration of Epc/ Lstk Type Execution of Petrochemicals/ Refiner...
Assist Chairman of the Company in His/ Her Day to Day Routine in Areas such as Administrative Assistance, Presentations, Emails, Daily Routine Written Communication, Diary Maintenance, Inter Departmental Coordination & Any other Task Assigned By ...
Asst Manager Learning & Development will be based at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The position will be expected to design organisation-wide strategy to meet learning and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as required.
1. To work on Quantities take-off from drawings and prepare BOQ etc.
2. To prepare tender documents and obtaining the quotation from vendors.
3. To compare / evaluate rates and negotiate with vendor offers.
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dai...
- To take complete detailed case history of the Patient (e.g. Address, E-mail id, measurement etc)
- To be responsible for feeding complete case history of the patient in online CRM (Client Relation manager) software
- To do Scalp Analysis and Expl...
Key Skills : communication skill,counselling,bhms,doctor,healthcare administration