1) Candidate should be B.A. LLB
2) Having experienced 4 to 5 years in Construction Company
3) Prepare a Documents or Draft related to Construction field
4) Have a Civil Matter experienced
5) Good Experience in Non ...
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting actions. Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, preparing and forwarding summonses, drafting comp...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...