The Architectural Engineer is responsible for performing the design of Oil and Gas facilities such substation, control rooms, HVAC system, Telecoms areas & operator rooms and etc . A good Oil & Gas Architectural background is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Convert architects sketches into schematic drawings.
2. Prepare architectural GFC drawings for Architectural and Interior design projects.
3. Understand the sketches of architectural details drawn by the architec...
Preparation of Plan Layout/structural Design/architectural Design/structural Details/installation Details, Preparation of Specification, Preparation of Material Proposal and Preparation of Boq. (which Means Preparation of Whole Design Proposal for Te...
A self driven employee with experience and exposure in the execution of Interior works. He/She should be well versed in AutoCAD and be able to multi task. Has to be able to read and understand Architectural Drawings.
1) Skill: .Net Architect
- 12+ years of Professional
- Design overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
- Architect, develop, test and deploy.NET applications across platforms ...