- Candidate Must have a Degree in Architect
- Preferable with Experience of Working with Real Estate or Architectural Firms
- Knowledge of Development Control Regulation Preferred
- Hands On Working On Design Drawings, Municipal Drawings, Structur...
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute projects along with the Senior Consultant.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Co-ordinate with external sources.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research wherever required.
- Periodic reportin...
Key Skills : business development,architectural consultant,business consultant,customer care consultant,assistant consultant
The Architectural Engineer is responsible for performing the design of Oil and Gas facilities such substation, control rooms, HVAC system, Telecoms areas & operator rooms and etc . A good Oil & Gas Architectural background is required.