IBMCE KVCH offers training in diverse domains to graduates, which include courses after graduation. These diploma courses enable students to boost their career prospects and find placement in both IT and non-IT industries. The Diploma courses after g...
Key Skills : application development engineer,web application developer,infrastructure engineer,...
- Software Development, Maintenance and Enhancements to Existing Software and Support
- .net Application Development and Deployment
- Integration with 3rd Party Applications as Required (not Mandatory)
- Create and Maintain Documentation for Softw...
Experience with Android SDK,remote data via JSON,DOM,SAX,REST, third-party libraries and APIs Facebook,Twitter,Linkden, User Interface(Activity,Layouts,Views,Fragments,Animations etc.) for different resolutions with portrait and landscape, Push notif...
IT/Software exposure required: Good Command on C/C++ /Assembly / Knowledge of Communication Protocol Modbus, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-103/103/104/101
-Firmware Development of Protection Relay for different communi...
RS10,00,000 To 20,00,000South Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi
Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in developing mobile apps on Android, in-app browser programming.
Experience in development of native android app on any mobile app framework. Must have published at least one Android app in App store.
Salary:-Stipend 8k to 10k (During Probation Period) after successful completion of probation period salary will be 14k to 18k.
Trainee Engineer PAN India
B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), BCA, MCA 6 Months
Becoming a software developer, c...
- Over all Experience 2-3 Years in Mobile App Development.
- Good Experience On Android Frameworks or Android Application
- Good in Java/ Core Java. Operating System Linux / Windows,
- Object Oriented Programming
- Should Be Good in Debugging a...
Role: Software Developer
Education: B-tech (CS/IT/ECE) or MCA
Pass out Batch: 2015 Pass out
Package: 2.4 Lacs per annum (for initial six months its 10,000 per month)
Should have above 60% throughout the academics.
Should have g...