Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS2,00,000 To 2,25,000East Delhi, Delhi
1. Male Candidates (Due to nature of the job)
2. Own Vehicle
3. Financial background
An important role within the sector, an insurance executive not only takes care of customers, but also keeps tabs o...
Key Skills : good commucation skills,sales executive,marketing,business development executive
For Part Online Work:
We need a computer operator to work with our company, MCA approved, related to travel and Tourism. If you have 1-2 hrs to spare and you want to make full use of them, then you can earn 5000-7000/week spending 1-2 hrs online. ...
Key Skills : well versed with computers,effiicient in advertising and promoting,freelancer,computer operator
RS2,75,000 To 7,50,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
- Co-ordination with agencies for ATL-BTL activities. He/She has to ensure execution of media plans.
- Co-ordinate to execution branding activities at events like Company Distributors Meetings, Retailers Meetings, Trade Shows, Exhibitions etc.
RS3,00,000 To 4,50,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
1. Meeting Sales Targets.
2. Conceptualizing & implementing plans / policies for ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
3. Identifying product gaps with respect to those offered by competitors and market.
4. Ensuring ...
Key Skills : advertising sales,marketing and advertising and media planning,ad space selling,space selling,advertising sales corporate sales,corporate sales,...
-> Executing campaigns on publisher base while maintaining key requirements.
-> Responsible for Online Media Buying and Publisher Acquisition.
-> Interacting and negotiating price with publishers to maintain both pro...
Key Skills : media manager,advertising,sales promotion,product launch,exhibitions
RSLess than 50000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
- Ad Sales for the Magazine.
- Maintaining and Developing Relationships with Existing Customers.
- Visiting Potential Customers for New Business.
- Making Accurate, Rapid Cost Calculations.
- Providing Customers with Quotations.