-Meeting operational & technical requirements to sustain consistency in productivity and target achievement.
-Monitor and manage real-time performance and compliance adherence.
-Forecast outage and devise contingency plan for the same.
Key Skills : a) a master\\\'s degree in business administration (marketing) or related field is required for this position.,\r\nb) good oral and written...
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
Organizing and maintaining files and records.
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Handling Vendors & Office requirement.
Service providers management\r\...
To Assist Client Servicing Manager with all the data and analysis
Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a daily basis,
ensuring all administration is both accurate and conducted in a timely way.
Provide support on high level Accounts, assisting the Account Director or Account Manager to
deliver contractual obligations and quality service to clients.
Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a ...
Key Skills : client servicing manager,sales,marketing,business development
RS 1,25,000 To 2,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Short Hand skills will be an added advantage.
Preference to Graduate with experience Upto 2 years.
Job Description -
Candidate must have good English speaking and writing Skills.
Must be able to multi-task, well organized and of good charac...
Key Skills : ms excel,office administrator,office administration,facility management,...
Ability to achieve Target
Ability to follow instructions and work with deadlines
Willingness to work in shift & on weekends
Good presentation & communication skills
Basic computer knowledge (proficiency of Ms Excel is a must)
RS 80,000 To 2,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
1) Business development
2) Handle operational as well as administrative tasks
3) Promote the organization in all possible mediums
4) Create a good rapport with students
Being a growing education startup, the applicant will...
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...
To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests.
Answers all incoming calls, takes messages and transfers callers to the appropriate department.
Documenting walk in customers deta...
-Ensure compliance with standards & Statutory requirements
-Strong technical understanding of accounting principles
Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting.
Finalization of annual Accounts
Taxation Related Computation(Sales tax,VAT,...
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Maintains human resources records by re...
Institute is one of the leading institute in India offering specialised foreign language training, along with translation and Interpretation Services. Our Institute offers language courses in French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and Japa...
Sales & Marketing:
3-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
Vendor communication for quotations & negotiation
Invoice generation and coordination with Finance for the payment
Coordination, sales team an...
Managing general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, development and training,compensation and benefits administration.
HR Duties- initial screening of CV, Sourcing relevant profiles from Portals, Internal Database, Mass Mailing, Referencing...
-Ability to achieve Target
-Ability to follow instructions and work with deadlines
-Willingness to work in shift & on weekends
-Good presentation & communication skills
-Basic computer knowledge (proficiency of Ms Excel is a must)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Contact and Friendly Relationships with Customers and Suppliers, Building a Favourable Company Image. Resolve Problems and Complaints as They Arise.
- to Find Suitable Vendors/suppliers/ Transporters to Provide ...
Assist Chairman of the Company in His/ Her Day to Day Routine in Areas such as Administrative Assistance, Presentations, Emails, Daily Routine Written Communication, Diary Maintenance, Inter Departmental Coordination & Any other Task Assigned By ...
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
3. Direct and escort visito...
Key Skills : front office executive,hr administration,hr management
RS 2,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We requirement of a HR Executive with 2 Years Experience in Service Industry with our client who into Heavy industries Between Ghatkopar & Chembur.
She should be preferably MBA in HR , ready for elevation to Executive Assistant Role to Directors &...
Key Skills : human resources,hr assistant,hr associate,hr administration,hr executive,hr manager,hr head
Job Description for Admin Executive
Handling mobile bills and co-ordination with mobile service providers
Co-ordination on phone with factory
Handle Admin activities
Prepare PowerPoint presentations in a professional w...
Will have to handle patients, Attend phone calls, Scheduling patients appointments etc.
- Scheduling doctors appointments and updating clients, Replying and drafting of emails as per requirement
- Handling Admin Work
- Looking after the requiremen...
Key Skills : stationery administration,customer service executive,admin executive
Good understanding of HR policies.
Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Etc.
Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment, Salary slip, leave encashment and full...
Recruitment, Joining Formalities And Induction Of New Staff.
Update And Maintain Personal Files, Hr Records, Company Policies And Directives.
Leave & Attendance Management.
Payroll Management In Coordination With Finance Department.
Alpha Dent Implants, One of the Fastest Growing International Manufacturer of Dental Implants is Looking for An Executive Assistant to Ceo, Based in Mumbai.
- Manage Daily Schedule;
- Organize Business and Personal Trips (ticke...
Experienced Female having pleasant personality, well dressed
Must be Fluent in English
Hands on Computer, Ms. Office Specially in Ms Word.
Able to make Correspondence independently.
Age below 35 years
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years
The applicant must be
• Educated to degree level
• Good communication skills
• Good computer knowledge
Once hired, the successful candidate will be
• Coordinate Vessel movement and operations
• Keeping track of vessel transition fro...
N1) Act As Central Point Of Contact For All Administration Related Work.
N2)Facility Management – Office DéCor And Hygiene.
N3) Co-Ordinate With Vendors – Eg. Vendors For It, Ac, Pest Control And Stationery.
RS 50,000 To 7,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
It is the Board of Director’s Purpose to advise and govern the policy and direction of a company by assisting with the leadership and general promotion as to support the organization’s mission and needs. Major responsibilities ar e create an orga...
Key Skills : front office executive,financial administrator,finance management
Accounts Assistant Carry Out Bills and Invoice from Vendor and Supplier in a Specified Time Frame.
* Data Entry in Tally and Update Records of Cheque , Cash, Demand Drafts and Invoice .
* Respond to Clients Query Till Satisfaction as Requ...
We Are Urgently Hiring For Receptionist For Our Reputed Client Into Freight Forwarding (Logistics) For Their Corporate Office In Mumbai (Andheri East). Please Find The Details Below:
Timings: 9.30 Am To 6.30 Pm (Mon To Friday), Saturday: 9.30 Am T...
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dai...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Male/ Female,Presentable,Graduate/ Post Graduate/ CS Professional with knowledge of Computers,
Should have dynamic personality,
Must be well versed with Ms-Office & Management Software,
Good command over spoken and written English,
Age between 35...
-Female Graduate with preferably diploma/ degree in office management and minimum two (2) years of experience in similar role managing front desk/ reception individually.
-Cordial personality with excellent communication, presentati...
Key Skills : front desk executive,office management,receptionist
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors/guests
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down b...