RS1,00,000 To 3,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dail...
RS2,00,000 To 3,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We requirement of a HR Executive with 2 Years Experience in Service Industry with our client who into Heavy industries Between Ghatkopar & Chembur.
She should be preferably MBA in HR , ready for elevation to Executive Assistant Role to Directors &...
Key Skills : human resources,hr assistant,hr associate,hr administration,hr executive,hr manager,hr head
RS1,50,000 To 2,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Center placement Coordinator - CPC
Job Description :-
• Batch Opening, Instructing candidates about undergoing all the evaluation process
• Maintaing database of selected candidates
• sharing a requirement with eligible candi...
- Assisting in Manpower Planning.
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- to Ensure Availability of Manpower as per the Defined Budgets
- Ensure Orientation and Induction of the Newly Joined Employees
- Prepare the Job Descriptions and Kras of t...
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
-Ensure compliance with standards & Statutory requirements
-Strong technical understanding of accounting principles
Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting.
Finalization of annual Accounts
Taxation Related Computation(Sales tax,VAT,...
RS2,00,000 To 3,25,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
-Handle Liasioning jobs.
-Should have good dynamic personality & be presentable
-Must be well versed with MS-Office & Management Software
-Must have at least 2-5 yrs corporate experience
-Must have good command over spoken & written English.
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations