We have an urgent requirement for HR Executive with our reputed client into Engineering/ Construction Sector for their factory at Bhandup West, Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Bhandup West, Mumba...
RS80,000 To 2,00,000Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
1) Business development
2) Handle operational as well as administrative tasks
3) Promote the organization in all possible mediums
4) Create a good rapport with students
Being a growing education startup, the applicant will...
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. To conduct medical and marking sessions of the assign brands.
2. To conduct sales topics related sessions
3. To update and arrange required training material before the batch
4. To assess candidates on set ...
- To be responsible for Ensuring smooth functioning of clinics
- To be responsible for ensuring standardization of clinics.
- To be responsible for Ensuring all staff at clinics are in uniforms and well dressed
- To be responsible for Arranging re...
RS1,00,000 To 3,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dail...
To oversee all administrative, human resources, accounting, inventory control, IT, and customer service functions, as well as other internal functions. This position will provide strong leadership to maximize office productivity and optimize levels o...
Assist Chairman of the Company in His/ Her Day to Day Routine in Areas such as Administrative Assistance, Presentations, Emails, Daily Routine Written Communication, Diary Maintenance, Inter Departmental Coordination & Any other Task Assigned By ...
* Own and build client relationship including project deliveries, business development and profitability for assigned clients.
* Responsible for hand-holding the clients journey in digital media and grow the role of digital in marketing mix.
The role is to provide essential support to the staff, clients and projects.
Managing the office, HR, Accounts and other office admin tasks
Assist the management with financial planning and keeping track of the profit & los...
1. Filling tax return and ensuring refund application on time
2. Carrying out cross check of TDS & Service tax Return before filling return.
3. Scrutinizing of the books of account and making necessary correction in ledger,
Taking Calls for Bookings of Our Resort, Guiding the Guests Through Our Website and Giving Details Etc Over the Phone, Making Follow Up Calls for the Guest Who Enquire, Maintain Records Through Our Software ,Execution of Marketing Programs in Associa...
We are Looking for the Right Candidate to Lead the Hr Division. Must have Good Communication Skills and Leadership Qualities to Accommodate the Challenges of a Growing Organization. Having the Ability to Motivate, Conduct Training, Handle all Aspects...
Tierra is looking for Candidates with sound accounting knowledge for managing accounts of the company.
Candidate will also be required to work on (after due training) ticketing, visa, and or international/ domestic packages/ Holiday planning.
Purpose:-To provide HR leadership to for implementing strong HR systems which would help in achieving the Company’s vision & goal.
Designation:Manager/ Sr. Mr - HR
Division / Location:Mumbai
Administrative & Functional Reporti...
- Understand the project objectives by aligning it with organizations vision and mission.
- Prepare project charters and manage multiple projects at Pan India level.
- Should be able to drive projects for cost cutting/process efficiency /higher pr...
- Leads Team Members of the Corporate Communications Department to Execute all Communication, and Production Activities of FSS
- Develops and Implements Strategic Plans for the Corporate Communications Department to Facilitate the Achievement of the...
Saturday, 21st May, 2016
Registration will start at 9:00 am
Interview will start from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
More than 15 companies are going to participate in the job fair
Eligibility: - 12th, B.Com, BAF, BBI, BMS, BCA, BSC, BA (Passed out or Fin...
RS1,50,000 To 2,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Center placement Coordinator - CPC
Job Description :-
• Batch Opening, Instructing candidates about undergoing all the evaluation process
• Maintaing database of selected candidates
• sharing a requirement with eligible candi...
RS2,00,000 To 3,25,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
-Handle Liasioning jobs.
-Should have good dynamic personality & be presentable
-Must be well versed with MS-Office & Management Software
-Must have at least 2-5 yrs corporate experience
-Must have good command over spoken & written English.
GSA's for Food Brands Like KFC / Pizza Hut /CCD / Barista / Foodies Bar / Shiv Sagar Etc.
We Looking For Bartenders / Chefs / Stewards / Hotel Staff etc For International and DOmestic Airport
Any Restaurant Or Food Industry Ex...
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel management,administration,gsa,effective communication,gre
RS2,00,000 To 3,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We requirement of a HR Executive with 2 Years Experience in Service Industry with our client who into Heavy industries Between Ghatkopar & Chembur.
She should be preferably MBA in HR , ready for elevation to Executive Assistant Role to Directors &...
Key Skills : human resources,hr assistant,hr associate,hr administration,hr executive,hr manager,hr head
required An Individual with Ability to Work in Flexible Hours with a Strong Operational Level Base. Experience in People Management and Operations Control is a Pre-requisite. Ability to Manage and Assist the Overall Operations Wi...
Good understanding of HR policies.
Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Etc.
Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment, Salary slip, leave encashment and full...
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Profound experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Proven skills in bu...
Key Skills : general manager,hr,general administration,marketing,project management
- Assisting in Manpower Planning.
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- to Ensure Availability of Manpower as per the Defined Budgets
- Ensure Orientation and Induction of the Newly Joined Employees
- Prepare the Job Descriptions and Kras of t...
Recruitment, Joining Formalities And Induction Of New Staff.
Update And Maintain Personal Files, Hr Records, Company Policies And Directives.
Leave & Attendance Management.
Payroll Management In Coordination With Finance Department.
-Planning and starting new batches, styles and centers in
Mumbai and nationally
-Planning Ads for TLA courses
-Filling up batches accordingly and creating new batches
-Supervision of student’s database and ensurin...
Key Skills : sales,administration executive,sales officer,sales manager sales head
-Ensure compliance with standards & Statutory requirements
-Strong technical understanding of accounting principles
Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting.
Finalization of annual Accounts
Taxation Related Computation(Sales tax,VAT,...
RS1,00,000 To 10,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
Handling Mumbai and Pan India key/premium client accounts existing with Geodis.
Start, grow and cultivate, profitable and long term strong client relationships with all assigned key accounts / premium assigned clients on PAN India level.
Accounts Assistant Carry Out Bills and Invoice from Vendor and Supplier in a Specified Time Frame.
* Data Entry in Tally and Update Records of Cheque , Cash, Demand Drafts and Invoice .
* Respond to Clients Query Till Satisfaction as Requ...