Key Account generally means all important customers. The Key Account Manager has to maintain and develop existing accounts as well as acquisition of new accounts. His/her duties are similar to those of the Sales Manager: independent planning and exec...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
-Recruitment and Selection
-Performance Management System
-HR Policy, Procedures and Administration
-Joining Formalities and Induction
-Implementation of various initiatives and schemes
Key Skills: Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, Team Building Skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, Decision Making Skills, Stress Management Skills, Time Management Skills Etc
- to St...
1) Handling End to End Recruitment.
2) Sourcing, Screening, Taking Care of the Documentation.
3) Follow Up with the Selects.
4) Data Management.
5) Joining & Exit Formalities
6) Provide Training to the New Employees
7) Vendor Management