1. Posting the Postpaid Invoices Into Tally
2. Entering all Vouchers
3. Entering the Sales and Purchases Bills
4. Reconcile and Prepare the Sales Tax Details
5. Prepare the Return of Sales Tax
6. Reconcile and Prepare the Excise Details and Depo...
We are Urgently Looking for a Financial Analyst with Excellent Ms Excel Skills. Interested Candidates Must Call to Schedule An Interview. Candidate Must Be a Permanent Resident in East Delhi Area.
- Bill Checking
- Data Rec...
RS70,000 To 1,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.