Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
RS1,75,000 To 5,50,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Keeping up books of account
Maintaining the statutory accounts.
Preparation of Statutory Challan and returns.
Payment & C form follows up
Inventory MIS and book keep
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Key Skills : accountant accounts executive account assistant accounts officer finance executive accounts tally vat accounts payable ms office c form taxation,...
Process of Purchase Invoices for Subsidiaries
Preparation of Payment proposals for subsidiaries
Processing of reminder letters for subsidiaries
Bank Reconcilliation for subsidiaries
General Correspondence and Communicati...
Handle Accounts Payable transactions: coding invoices, posting to the proper accounts, and processing weekly check run; Some Accounts Receivable Activity, although this is primarily handled by another position.
Complete end to end accounting using T...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
- Implementation of two life cycles in Oracle Financial (AP, AR, GL and FA) and ensuring quality standards as per AIMS Methodology
- Management for new developments from requirement phase, to development, UAT and release to production
- Act as a ch...
1)Oversee the Credit Control function of the region and to ensure collections on time.
2) Coordinating with other departments to settle disputes relating to the outstanding, billing and other disputes which in turn ensure proper payments from the c...
Summary: Supervises the application of accounting principles to a computerized Trust accounting system. Maintains accurate records of Trust accounts. Monitors expenditures, and prepares monthly financial statements and administrative reports. Communi...