Sales & Business development, evaluating market for new business opportunities, key account management, handling of corporate tie-ups, maintaining relationship with existing clients, implement defined marketing strategies, to achieve targeted sales.\...
Managing & working strategically with key accounts for growing business
- Participating in developing sales strategies to satisfy business plan objectives, as well as to maximize sales opportunities.
- Foster excellent relations with customers ...
1. Should have Exp. Min. 2 Year of Tally Erp-9.
2. Should have Good Communication, Personality and Presentable Skill.
3. Any Mba/m.com/b.com Exp. Candidate Can Apply.
4. He Can Retain for Long Time.
5. Unmarried/married Can Apply.
Stocks maintenance and record keeping.
Calculation of Inventory Statement
Outstanding follow up with client.
Voucher and expenses management.
Handling daily cash transactions & Accounting.
Handling Service tax bills, TDS , VAT.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
month and end-year process
payroll and utilities
Experience of 4-5 years, Team Management, Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills, Analytical & Problem Solving skills
Good in Day to Day Accounts, Banking and Statutory regulations
Tally operations (Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9)
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Role holder leads a team responsible for providing a complete accounting service to a designated group of clients. The Supervisor role is responsible for ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and quality whilst developing and Mana...
Should know basics of Tally accounting software.
Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
Resolve accounting discrepancies.
Accounting and recove...
1. Be aware of all service deliverables for the assigned clients.
2. Complete and validate data entry in respect of:
o Client supplier invoices.
o Client employee expenses and expenses analysis for P11D purposes.
o Payroll data.
o Prepare and po...
Preparing statutory accounts.
All Accounts work on Tally ERP 9.0
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Managing petty cash transact...
Handling all Day to Day Accounting Operation. Records Organization & Management, Maintain the Account Books, Reconciled all Ledgers of Accounts as per Bank Statement, Prepared Biweekly Journal /sale & Purchase/ Payment & Receipt Transactions.
- Knowledge to Examine the Terms of LC.
- to Check Documents According to LC.
- Prepare Document S as per Terms of LC,
- to Liase with Bancks for LC,
- Discounting or Documents Sent On Collection,
- knowledge On Exclusively Export LC Matter