1. Experience in preparing the financials and MIS
2. Co-ordinate with the auditor for completion of statutory and departmental audits of IT, EPFO etc
3. Handle all compliance audits of direct and indirect tax
4. Preparation of financial plan
Key Skills : income tax,direct tax,tds,corporate tax,accountantcashier,service tax,accounts executive,taxation,accounts assistant
RS2,50,000 To 3,00,000Hyderabad, Bhopal, Nagpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Delhi
Candidate Must Be Mba Finance and Having Knowledge of Auditing. Candidate Will Be Placed At Nearest Location. in Various Part of India, Company is a Leading Ro and Home Appliances Manufacturing Company.
Key Skills : mba finance,financial accountant,banking executive,accounts manager
RS2,75,000 To 6,00,000Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager
Job Description :-
• B2B Sales, New Business Development.
• Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments.
• Handling tough negotiations/closing...
Position Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Male or Female (Preferred): Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
Age Group (Ex: Between 30 to 35 yrs) Not Mandatory
No of requirement
Date of joining Immediate
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
•preparing accounts and tax returns
•administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
•auditing financial information
•compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
1. Extracting day wise bank statement & posting it in :
a) Daily collection sheet
b) Rental Register
c) Performance sheet
2. Updation from Damage Invoice Register & Debit Note Register to RR.
3. Updating the Rental Register after adjusting the a...
Designation- Account Manager
The Candidate Should have good working hands on of following :-
Candidate must have sound knowledge of Miscrosoft Office ,Powerpoint. Must be having fluency and strong command over English.
Have to maintain client rela...
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
Male/ Female Chartered Accountants with 2-7 years post qualification experience in audit with Professional Firm. Candidate should be ready to travel and have experience in conducting audits.
**CA/Semi Qualified-experience of Telecom Companies part...
Key Skills : **ca/semi qualified-experience of telecom companies particularly in revenue dept. required for assignment/ job basis for delhi/gurgaon based ca...
•Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
•Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
•Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and a...
RS70,000 To 1,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
We have immediate openings for Account Executive positions. Responsibilities include -
• Reconciliation of Bank accounts and credit cards
• Maintain books of accounts including posting of entries in GL
• Preparation of daily/weekly MI repo...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur...
Key Skills : working experience as accounting manager in any export house,advanced computer skills on ms office,accounting software and databases,proven...
Candidates are required who have excellent knowledge of tally. Candidates should have experience in filing TDS returns, DVAT returns, Service Tax returns. Experience in creating balance sheets, Profit and Loss Accounts is a must.
RS1,25,000 To 2,25,000West Delhi, Delhi, Paschim Vihar
ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE EXECUTIVE
A leading Export Company in Delhi, India dealing in Food and Packaging requires experienced 'Accounts and Finance Executive'. Further details about the Company can be checked on our website www.scanholdings.com
hink Design Collaborative has requirement for a full time Legal Manager employed within its team to ensure effective management of all legal, compliance and contractual matters.
Responsibilities of Legal Manager:
Vetting, Negotiating& Fina...
Key Skills : corporate law executive,business law,business lawyer,business legal manager,business law manager,business...
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
Prior experience in a travel company mandatory. Knowledge of travel company accounting.
Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reportin...
Key Skills : prior experience in a travel company,accounts assistant,accounts associate,accounts executive,accounts clerk,accounts manager,head corporate...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
Education - UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting-d...
Candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Monthly MIS.
Proficiency in maintaining & analyzing receivable records,*Expertise in Accounting package TALLY ERP 9 Version,
Computation of Monthly Service Tax,VAT,& TDS
Salary: Not Disclosed by...
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting software
- Issuance & Collection of Form ‘C’, D1 & VAT C-4’
- Timely Sales Tax Assessment Preparation
- Purchase Bill Passing through ERP & Posting in Tally 9.00 ERP
- Posting of all transaction into Tally
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Manage the financial closing of books and accounts effectively, frequency of monthly, quarterly and annum
2. Conducting analysis of the receivables & payables to understand the paying pattern and devise effe...