Accounts/Accountant Jobs In Ludhiana
Position: Accounts Executive
Qualification: B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance)
Experience: 1-2 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision.
Key Skills : accountant,accountant executive,accounts,accountant cum cashier,accounts associate,accounts officer,accounts supervisor,accounts...
Position: Accounts Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reconciling finance accounts
· preparing statutory accounts
· Sales order processing
· managing daily post in and out
We have Immediate Openings for B Com / M Com Fresher students with Accounts knowledge .
Starting Salary - 9000 to 14000/m.
Job Location - Near Ludhiana.
Industry - A Branded company ( FMCG ).
No. of vacancies - 8 to 10 vacant positions.
RS 1,25,000 To 2,25,000 Chandigarh, Ambala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
Profile:- Sales Officer
- To sell equity broking accounts (Demat A/C)
- Give the appropriate services to the client and maintain strong relationship.
- To perform various Lead generation activity in the defined catc...
An optimized financial management is essential for a company’s success. This area offers perfect initial requirements for young professionals with analytic skills who like working with figures.
Clear budgetary planning is indisputable to be able...
Job Profile :-
- Reporting to Accounts Manager Regarding Financial Status and Various Reports On Weekly and Monthly Basis.
- Maintaining Books of Accounts On Daily Basis and Completing General Entries of Sale Invoices, Purcha...
Sales promotor at Life Style Stores such as Shoppers Stop, Central.
Looking for smart, responsible sales promoters/associates with excellent communication skills (Hindi, English & local language) and willing to handle counter sales, stocks, accounts...
Key Skills : sales executive,sales,sales promoter,sales associate,marketing,business development
Direct Sales Associate - Pune
Location : Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Indore, All India
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 19
Job Description :
1) Candidate will contribute towards achieving...