Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
Preparing statutory accounts.
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any...
1. Should have Exp. Min. 2 Year of Tally Erp-9.
2. Should have Good Communication, Personality and Presentable Skill.
3. Any Mba/m.com/b.com Exp. Candidate Can Apply.
4. He Can Retain for Long Time.
5. Unmarried/married Can Apply.
1. Should Have Exp. Min. 2 Year Of Tally Erp-9.
2. Should Have Good Communication, Personality And Presentable Skill.
3. Any Mba/M.Com/B.Com Exp. Candidate Can Apply.
4. He Can Retain For Long Time.
5. Unmarried/Married Can Apply.
Prepare, Examine, And Analyze Accounting Records, Financial Statements, And Other Financial Reports To Assess Accuracy, Completeness, And Conformance To Reporting And Procedural Standards.
Analyze Business Operations, Tre...
Key Skills : bachelor\\\'s degree,accounting,reporting skills,attention to detail,deadline-oriented,data entry management,accounts...
We are looking for a skilled Accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Accounting clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You ...
Accounts Executive are required by a leading manufacturing company.
The candidate must be Commerce graduate
The candidate must have thorough knowledge of Tally.
Knowledge of Service Tax, TDS, PF, ESIC return etc.are essential.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
month and end-year process
payroll and utilities
Handling Day To Day Transaction (Petty Cash), Reconcile (Bank Statements, Tds, Branches, & Service Tax), Online Payment/ Receipt Transaction, Handling Mis Report, Payroll, Salary, Monthly Finance Reports.
Auditing & Finalization With Ca.
Capable of doing all purchase entries in Tally & ERP,
Journal Entries and updo finalization of accounts,
Debtors/Creditors Account Reconciliation,
Payment to Vendor, Bank Entries etc.
Position: Account Manager
Experience: 5+ years
CTC: Upto 10 Lakhs
Handle Direct and Indirect Taxation.
Audit and Scrutiny Of Direct and Indirect Taxation
Letter of Credit
Cash credit account (CC Account)
Candidate with strong Knowledge of accounting concepts, theories and practices
Maintaining books of accounts in tally & good knowledge of Excel.
Reconciliations of Bank statement and update the Tally.
Checking & Vouching of the all bills rel...
We require Accounts Executive for Finance process of our US Company. Good communication skills in English and accounting & finance knowledge with MS Excel is must. Ability to work in fast pace & target driven process and good learner is required.
1. Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
2. Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
3. Producing long-term business plans
4. Undertaking research ...
Design training programmes
Conduct TNA for corporate, Commissary, Outlet
Conduct training programs for outlets food preparation and soft skills
Facilitate Commissary training programme.
Take participant feedback and evaluate trainings
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. To Administer Accounts Department So That All Functions In The Department Are Carried Out And There Is No Unreasonable Backlog.
2. Develop Systems And Procedures For Maintaining Books Of Accounts In Accordance Wi...
Experience of 4-5 years, Team Management, Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills, Analytical & Problem Solving skills
Good in Day to Day Accounts, Banking and Statutory regulations
Tally operations (Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9)
Handling Accounting Work of Company, Preparing Sales , Purchase , Journal , Contra , Payment Entry in Tally, Sales and purchase order process, Bank Reconciliation, Preparing Cheques, Vouchers, Challans, Auditing and any other accounting work
Generation of Invoices
Taking Care of Service tax, TDS related work
Day to day Accounting
Required Experience & Skills:
1-5 Years of experience in Accounting
- Preparation of schedules related to closing of accounts.
- Day to day accounting work i.e. voucher filing etc.
- Maintenance of books of accounts in Tally.
- Handle taxation and related statutory compliance work such as Income Tax, Service...
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable and TDS details
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedure...
Candidate qualification should be CA/ICWA/ CPA/CFA.
Candidates applying should have thorough knowledge of the following
1.Mercantile System of Accounting
2.Periodical Accounting Statements
3.Income Tax,Service Tax ,Provident Fund ,Pro...
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition & Quick Books Oversee all company accounts and investments.
Assist AVP Finance in creating monthly and annual r...
Maintain monthly MIS reports
Preparing monthly P&L
Should maintain food and non food expenses details
Responsible for IT, Sales Tax, VAT, Service Tax returns
Conduct stock audit.
Should maintain good relationship w...
Cheque Payment Entries
Posting and Adjustment of JV's
Reconciliation of leger accounts/Bank
Monthly Salary booking
Coordination for collection of expenses against Advance
* Maintaining office and site accounts in Tally
* MIS report to all sites and offices for every month.
* Preparing Sales Tax, Service Tax, TDS remittance and IT returns filing.
* Stock Audit for every month and yearly audit assist
- Review And Maintain Cost Accounting Policies
-Collect Operational Data, Prepare Analysis Reports As Well As Forecast Expenses And Comparision Of The Same With Budget Sheets
-Responsible For Maintaining And Improving The Processes And Controls...
Required Well Qualified Commerce Graduate Having Working Experience Of Minimum 3 Years On Erp In Reputed I.T. Company Or Similar. Must Have Sound Knowledge Of Accounts And Mis Work With Excellent Communication And Analytical Skills. Excellent Knowled...
Responsible for maintenance of accounting system as per standard practices and principles of accounting
Responsible for Payroll Management
Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
1. Full & Final
Submission of F&F Forms to Regional Office
Prepare & maintain MIS of F&F and PF cheque received & distribute to employee.
Handel employee query related to F&F and PF
Collect Exit interview forms from left employee at the time of ...
We are looking for Account Executive for one of our leading Manufacturing client with the following criteria:
1. He/ She should be through out 60% in their academic career
2. They should have basic accounting knowledge
3. They shouldn\'t pur...
Should have knowledge of ERP System.
• Responsible to all account entries like (transport, bank, cash, journal, debit note) in ERP System.
• Track Supplier Payment & reconciliation of Ledgers.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Preparing salary s...
•Ensuring correct and complete day to day transaction accounting
•Correct Debtors & Creditors management
•Following the guidelines diligently for systematic transaction booking
•Following up for the sh...
Maintaining & handling day-to-day accounts.
Maintenance of Books of Accounts like Journals & Ledgers, cash book, bank book etc.
Should possess good knowledge on MS office & Tally.
Knowledge of various statutes like TDS, Service Tax, Accounti...