Prepare, Examine, And Analyze Accounting Records, Financial Statements, And Other Financial Reports To Assess Accuracy, Completeness, And Conformance To Reporting And Procedural Standards.
Analyze Business Operations, Tre...
Key Skills : bachelor\\\'s degree,accounting,reporting skills,attention to detail,deadline-oriented,data entry management,accounts...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expe...
To handle General Accounting functions of the organization.
To prepare cash flows, Budgets, cost statements etc.
Maintaining account and purchase order
Preparing and invoicing General ledger data feeds
A.Position Purpose - Acquisition of High End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank.
B.Position Responsibilities -
1.New to bank acquisition of high end current accou...
- Candidate Should have Good Accounts Knowledge.
- Should have Hands On Experience of Working in Tally Erp9.
- Experience in Handling all Stores Activities and Working in Branch Office.
- Knowledge of Cst, Vat, Service Tax and Bank Transactions.
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
Key Account generally means all important customers. The Key Account Manager has to maintain and develop existing accounts as well as acquisition of new accounts. His/her duties are similar to those of the Sales Manager: independent planning and exec...
Finjindia Business Automation & Management Services
RS2,00,000 To 2,75,000Indore
• Working with spreadsheets, Tally, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily p...