B.com Graduate with minimum 5 years experience in handling accounts independently.
Proficient in MS Office, Tally 7.2 & other accounting software
Should have full knowledge of Sales Tax, filing of Sales Tax returns
Must be capable of drawing...
To perform activities that assist accurate and periodic on time GL closure for assigned countries, reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts, resolve outstanding open items to help in ensuring correctness of financial statements an...
job desgn: Office Assistant cum Accounts Executive (M/F)
To Assist All Division Heads.
Prepare MIS for SM/BM (Using Word/ Excel).
To Look After Field Staff Working Report, Tour programme & expense report....
- Responsible for updating cashbook, ledgers and day book.
- Responsible for making gate pass.
- Responsible for having a healthy relationship with the creditors party.
- Responsible for handling the cash A/c.
- Responsible for better coordinati...
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will...
Key Skills : networking,territory management,business development executive,sales executive,business development...
1. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities.
2. Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Generate leads and work towards converting them to new customer accounts.
4. Maintain and develop exis...
Key Skills : marketing executive,local sales,marketing planning,sales,marketing,business development
In-depth knowledge of accounting standards, internal controls and procedures and policies.
Independent handling of Overall Accounting functions for all India entities primarily with exposure to overseas entities/subsidiaries etc.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, re...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,25,000 North Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Tally Entries Is Most Important Part Of His/Her Job
- Making Sales Invoices, Cheques, Payments And Receivables
- Monthly Salary Calculations
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations Statement
- Maintain Cash Flow Statement
Esic, Epf, Tds R...
RS 1,75,000 To 3,25,000 Bahadurgarh, Bhiwani, Gurgaon, Rohtak
Provide End-to-end External Services Related to Finance and Accounting to Clients.at Least One to Five Years Post Qualification Work Experience with a Mid-size Advisory or Professional Firm or a Large Multinational Company. Expertise in Tally.