1. Follow Pdp of Gtm, Upc, Mt Customers & Total Tonnage Information
2. Plan Rs/route Clubbing for Maximum Utilization of Vehicle Space
3. Take Necessary Approval from Cse On Under Load Cost On Non Pdp Dispatched if Any.
4. Special Vehicle Arrangement for Route with Vehicle Size Restrictions
5. Separate Vehicle for Csd Dispatches
6. Timely Truck Placement for all Idt/ibt Dispatches
7. Ensure Timely & 100% Placement of Total Numbers of Truck Planned for the Day
8. Make Sure Truck Placement of Daily Pdp Rs Before 2pm Every Day
9. Ensure all Truck Placed for Loading are Meeting Basic Norms of Cleanliness of Vehicle Floor, No Open Hooks in Truck Body, Sufficient Tarpaulin Available, Rope for Lying, Case Guard to Avoid Rope Damage to Cases Loaded
10. Ensure all Vehicle Placed have & Carry Complete Documents On Insurance/registration/driver License and Necessary Permits(if Applicable)
11. Post Loading of Vehicle Prepares Lorry Receipt for Every Shipment
12. Necessary Forms like Entry Form/vat Form as per Local Rules and Regulations.
13. Follow Up with Transporter/customer On Invoice Acknowledgement.
14. Check Completeness of Invoice Acknowledgement for Date/time of Receipt, Rs Stamp & Signature..
15. Report Dc Manager for Invoices Acknowledged for Incorrect Dispatch.
16. Prepare Daily Truck Placement Efficiency Report with 4 Buckets.
17. Follow Up with Transporter for Timely Delivery.
18. Co-ordinate with Lead Planner for Dispatch Summary.
19. Co-ordinate with Dc Manager for Rs Claim Issues Related to Dispatch Error.
20. Co-ordinate with Lead Planner for Reverse Logistics Planning for Take Back.
21. Ensure Rs or Mt & Csd On Time Delivery (dot).
22. Ensure Proper Record Storage (physical & Soft Copies) for Any Audit Purpose as per Gwt.
23. Follow Work Safety Guide Lines and Adhere to the Safety Policy.