The Sales Specialist will place outbound calls to potential customers seeking to purchase PC Technical Support services. They will also call on leads from our existing customer base. Cold calls required!
• Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services
• Educates customers on product offerings and services to improve PC Health and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
• Follows up with customer via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
• Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
• Consistently meets departmental sales goals of no less than $2,500 in monthly net revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining a satisfied customer rate of not less than 90% (less than 10% cancellation rate)
• Continued product education to better service customer calls
• Maintains accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
• One or more years’ experience of Telesales in a high volume fast, paced environment
• Strong customer service and telesales skills
• Experienced with Applications and Windows
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Superior closing skills
Call Center Executive | Outbound Sales | International Outbound Sales | Usa Process | Us Process | Technical Support Sales | Lead Generation Executive | Sales Executive | Sales | Lead Generation
Key Skills : 1. Strong problem solver with commitment to excellence 2. Highly presentable, confident and strong communicators 3. Must be highly motivated and mature in their business dealings 4. Demonstrate capability of being a “Doer” and a “Thinker” 5.